Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#11.

I had some issues with this one. I screwed up the first panel, and tried to cut it out and replace it using a technique Matt Bernier goes over on his blog. Well, suffice it to say, I should have given it a practice run before diving onto my bristol wielding a razorblade. I did, in the end, manage to replace the panel with a shiny new chunk of bristol, but I had to digitally remove a few wobbly cut lines that strayed into the panel borders.

Anyway, next week: Talking heads! Exposition! Nudity?

2 comments:

Tim Thoreen said...

Nudity!

Morgan said...

Hey Russ! I'm blogging again! Huzzah! Your work is looking good. I'm here to ask if you'll start giving me crit as I post things again. I like what I'm seeing in your stuff! I offer crit to you in exchange. For now, I am off to cook the wife dinner.

P.S. My first crit is to say the bubbles in the first frame seem out of order. Is the "Ha!" in reply to the hellfire statement? If so, you may want to lower it in the frame. As it stands, it feels like he's saying "Ha!" first. Small crit, but your work is hard to find holes in. ;)